woke up yesterday morning with
Michael Learns to Rock's new hit
"Take me to your heart"
and I can only conclude one point:
guys have such big ego.
the chorus goes:
Take me to your heart take me to your soul
Give me your hand before I'm old
Show me what love is - haven't got a clue
Show me that wonders can be true
btw, it was a guy singing this
my point is -
why can't the guy take the girl's heart and soul?
why can't the guy take the girl's hand before she's old?
why can't the guy show the girl's love?
if he hasn't got a clue now, then wait till he has lah
is it just me? let me know your views
mood:
*thoughtful*
Michael Learns to Rock's new hit
"Take me to your heart"
and I can only conclude one point:
guys have such big ego.
the chorus goes:
Take me to your heart take me to your soul
Give me your hand before I'm old
Show me what love is - haven't got a clue
Show me that wonders can be true
btw, it was a guy singing this
my point is -
why can't the guy take the girl's heart and soul?
why can't the guy take the girl's hand before she's old?
why can't the guy show the girl's love?
if he hasn't got a clue now, then wait till he has lah
is it just me? let me know your views
mood:
*thoughtful*


No comments:
Post a Comment