my long weekend has passed
and now it's back with the kids again.
This time, I spent almost half a day with them.
930-1530!!
but I am not complaining cause
pay is good; lunch is free
The kids are older now so
it's less cuter bunch than the previous.
The duration is longer such that
by the time it is after lunch,
the teacher feels sleepy. *tsk tsk tsk*
ain't easy becoming a teacher, heh?
yesterday, i received an email from one of my kids, Kelly.
it says
"i am very miss you"
perhaps she was trying to say
"i miss you"
or
"i miss you very much"
or
"i miss you lots"
whatever the case may be,
it makes me plainfully happy.
even though i didn't do a very good job
on improving her English,
i am missed by a little kid!
*sheepish grin*
p.s. now i have an irritating kid who shouts
"tea char, I pin nis"
mood:
*giggly*


No comments:
Post a Comment