it has just dawn on me that i have quite a lot of things to do. midterms, project meeting, assignments, homeworks and the list goes on and on and on and on. the thought of "the list" make me cringe a little, but i told myself to just do it one thing at a time. cause things would eventually get done. however, the state of my body right now doesn't allow to get things done. urrghh. despite making sure that i have 6 hours of sleep each day, i feel extra exhausted by the time the clock struck 8pm. That is why i am here now, cause I am not in my most productive state!!
what's wrong with me?
today was worse. thinking that my body was not functioning well due to lack of exercise last week, i woke up before my 0830 class to go for a jog. It did me good during my morning class, but after lunch, i was back to my sleepy state. I even fell asleep when I attended a talk which was supposedly for my professional development. I was falling asleep again when i tried to get some readings done on the bus. And when I got home, I took an hour nap when it was only meant to be 25 mins only. urrghh.
on a different note, a note from a friend whom i have not spoken to for a long time cheered me up:
hey fran, how r u? haven heard from u for ages. where r u now? ok, take
good care.
xx
though it is just a simple message, it makes me ecstatic to know that an old friend still remembers me. plus, xx used to be a ....... (fill in the blank yourself!!) funny how that simple message could reconnect our friendship once more as we began to exchange emails (almost) everyday. or perhaps, i am easily-contented with how things are happening around me right now.
ok, out of my room i shall be watching Amazing Race!
mood:
*optimistic*
Wednesday, September 28, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment