A long day I had today
Started off with 0830 MPW Class.
after class I found out that I am peeling and the funny thing is only on my left shoulder. what's with my left? or is something wrong with my right that it is not as well as the left? as E put aptly last night during prayer meet when I told her that my face is peeling, it is free exfoliating service.
International Econs at 1200.
Sitting in for two presentations is damnnnnn tiring. I was dozing off and the rain outside seems to encourage me to do so. So I went down to get a toast during break. Anndddd let me just say that it would be the last time I buy Kaya Toast from the Killiney in school. It was horrible lah. They just heat up the bread for a few seconds which I don't consider it a toast at all. The bread is so hard and cold. While eating it, I even contemplated on complaining to the real Killiney. Surely, these franchises must follow some standard quality control, right?? Plus the auntie, I suppose is the owner, she was able to scold the guy for being slow when she just stood there. "Hello, why don't you help him out so that it won't be slow?"
1545 I had Pilates.
This is one class that I look forward to every Thursday. I love to go for this class cause it really relaxes my mind. Today the instructor challenged me one step further in order to strengthen my abs and miraculously, I could do it!! Sadly, I only have four more weeks to go :( Today, i just found out that the two instructors are dating. how sweet would it be to work with your other half!!
Lastly, tea-session with the Firm.
I went there with the motive to check out the restaurant. hehhehehe. The Firm always provide nice food anyway. Last year, they catered Olio Dome when they came for campus visit, this time round, they invited us to Capela, so I thought why don't I just drop by? I know deep inside my heart that I would not mind joining them next year, but I do have my reservation as to whether I should stick with that department. I had the chance to speak to some people in a specialised department and they are nice enough to explain to me more about theirs. The more they talked about it, the more I felt that that is where I should try getting in. Halfway through the conversation, we had to leave Capela and continued our little chat in Insomnia. It was another nice and cozy chill-out place. urrghh, another pulling factor, this firm always choose great food and great places!! And so in the end, they (who have worked for years) told me to apply and let them know of the outcome.
mood:
*excited*
Thursday, September 22, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment