I have a fuzzy feeling when old friends who I have not heard for years, suddenly, contact me. I do wonder why they bother to message me out of the blue. I don't know whether I should feel happy that "hey, they still remember me!" or should i be critical and think "is he contacting me for a motive?" But so far, all of them have only been asking me how I am doing and bla bla bla. And no Fangky, they are not in that line, so I am still quite safe. At least, for now.
For the past 2 days, I have been in the school library. I have a sudden affinity to it. I like the feeling of having the whole table to myself, and the window that overlooks the concourse of the school. Plus, being in the library keeps me away from the unnecessary acts of blog hopping. It's a good environment to study.
I don't know if this is a good sign or not, but this is the first semester that I have 5 papers, back to back, BUT, I am not stress at all. I have not been mugging hard at all. Last last friday I was still out with Fangky, on sunday out again to catch "Just like Heaven" and this coming Monday, I'll be watching the "Harry Potter" show. I kept on telling myself that "it's okay to take a break" which is of course just to console oneself.
bla. i think i ought to work harder a little bit. 5paper, mind me!!
12 more days to freedom
freedom = sentosa + out with friends + martinis + fun + more fun
20 more days to going home
home = mummy + daddy + food + mani + pedi + massage +
fun + xmas tree + gathering with the family(s)
yeay!
back to bookienotie!


No comments:
Post a Comment