Wednesday, February 08, 2006

i am feeeling extremely tired now, but am waiting for my equity notes to be printed, so I thought why not pen a thought or two.

These two days have been rather hectic, I have minimum rest and am on the move almost all the time. Yesterday I had 0830 class, stayed in school to do some self study cause I have 2 mid terms next week which I have done minimal reading one, had tuition, went shopping for a little present for a great buddy and then I had a nice gathering with the choir peeps, first at Skecthes and later we proceeded on to TCC. We have yet to figure out whether TCC stands for The Coffee Connection or The Coffee Connoisseur, but the dessert there is fantastic, just take a look at the pics!!

(post picture here, when i have the time)

and today, again I have 0830 class, met up with the nice bod prof that i mentioned, went for a haircut, window shopped at bookstores (do you know that the Bras Basah Popular is looking good now?), finally met my sis for dinner and shopped for our cousin's birthday present. By the time we can finally go home, my legs were all jellied and I HAD to sit down! I don't really care about all the ah-mas and ah-gongs on the bus cause I felt that I do deserve to sit down! Lucky at that time, there was no ah gongs or ah mas...

and ahhh... as i recall the discussion that we had with the good bod Prof, i am beginning to drool...Even with some plain-looking tee shirt, he looks good..what more if ..... hahhahaha.. ok, besides have a great bod, he's also damn nice and friendly.. He was so sincere in helping us and probed us with questions to guide us with the business plan that we have to come out with. And not only is he concerned with how we do for project, he also made sure that we are coping well with the class and school... like how many prof would bother to ask you those kind of questions?!?!?! also, he really ask like one-on-one which level we are in, what we are studying and what not...I think so far he deserves to be one of the few nicest Prof that I ever have...after the discussion, i felt quite bad for not doing my reading. This weekend, i shall and i should finish them up.

all rightie. my notes are ready and i am off to lalalalla land. good night everyone!

mood:Image hosting by Photobucket*sleepy*

No comments: