Friday, March 03, 2006

STOP thinking, brainy!

i just got back the result of my quiz and i am in an extremely happy mode! This is one of the few times in my university years that I managed to get above 85%!! what a reason to celebrate! but which got me thinking whether I am taking the right major or degree. *what a silly question to ask when I am in my last sem right?* but really, I seem to do better in other subjects, except accounting subjects. For example, in previous sem, my score for international econs is comparable to an econs major student. The score that i just received is also satisfying, considering that i do better than someone who is 100% attentive in class, while I skip a class, don't do assignment and barely listen to 80% of the class. I read on my own and I can still understand it, no problemo as compared to some accounting modules.bla. whatever the case is, I have taken a second major and I should stop thinking about being in the right place!

Another "did i make the right decision" thought came across when I met my manager last wed. It's quite scary to note that she wants to "book" me in the same job that I did when I was an intern! it's scary because the place is like an iceland. the accountant is a grouchy old lady who still uses the traditional accounting book. the book can be rather complicating. and all my seniors are gone. so many reasons to scare me!! on the contrary, it is nearby a very nice loh mee place and accesible to good food which means i will have a good lunch when i am on that job. but that is only one good reason to keep me happy! arrghhh. a partner commented that he was surprised I still come back. OoOoOooO. does that mean that he also knows about her? so did i make the right decision?

*sigh*

i should stop thinking... if only i could tell my brain to "STOP THINKING" and "GET DOWN TO WORK!!"

mood:Image hosting by Photobucket*mellow*

No comments: