just 1 week after i come back from the land of tom yum
and
just 2 days after the parents have gone back
.....
here i am checking out airfares back to jakarta
I told myself that if it hits anything less than $180,
I will want to go back before the start of my career life
but as of now
valuair: $191
adamair: $213
and i am still checking out Lufthansa
give me cheap tickets please so that i can
- have a haircut with my favourite stylist
- a great wax and threading without feeling guilty
- 5 hour massage and scrub at the comfort of my own home
- and of course, to see my parents and my partner-in-crime cum shopping partner - my cousin
..........
this is despite the fact that
i have been flying around since 23 April that
when I told my friend I will be away again in end of August,
she went "you're flying AGAIN?"


No comments:
Post a Comment