Tuesday, August 01, 2006

twas another great day today.

woke up at 7 o'clock, and the funny thing is that i immediately got up, without having to lie back on the bed. i think my body is undergoing a practice that it ought to follow once 15th AUG comes.

after having breakfast and reading TODAY, i proceeded on to check what i would need for my PR application. It seems that I have to do a lot of photocopying of documents. then i continued with tidying up my so-called "careeer guide", basically some newspaper articles that I found rather interesting. after getting my hands all black and dirty, the guide is done and ready to be read by none other than me. then, i helped dad to do some errands. once all are done, i took a shower and prepare to go out to meet my dearest friend - Fang!

as usual, i am late. we had lunch at sakae cause that's one of the outlets that have vegetarian menu. we took a walk around bugis as someone is in the search of a receiver, quite funny though that at this day and age, there are still receivers around. when Fang left me for work, I went to Kino before KB lesson and found a book. "Romantically challenged" is one nice book that i will look out for this coming Friday. I wanna get it!!

after the great workout I had, I went to do groceries and happily made my way home, cause I was going to prepare dinner for the sis and the bro-in-law. We had a simple "Japanese meal". They left early as the sis wanna catch the 9 o'clock show at home. As i waited for it to come on, I sat there thinking what should I do. and suddenly, the thought of neating up my shoes came to my mind. so i watched the show and tidied up my shoes at the same time. It's all neat now, and my collections are ready to be worn..

i really can't wait for the 15th to come. i have prepared my work clothes, shoes and bags. i'm all for it now. come 15th come...

No comments: