Thursday, May 31, 2007

It has been a long time since I wrote a long post in my blog. But well today is one of those days that i have a yearning to pen something down in my blog.

I had a well spent day with myself today. I did what I wanted to do, just to get away from the norms. I watched tv, chatted with friends whom i have not talked to for a long time, surfed the net and went for a deep in the pool. I even sorted out my dvds so that i myself know what i have and not have.

oh well, last night, i declared it as the last day of playing before my parents come! Initially, the choir gang wanted to have night cycling. So i went home after work and immediately took a nap. Then at about 8pm, an sms came and in my sleepiness I read Kun's sms telling us that the weather forecast said it's going to be a thunderstorm!! I went frantic cause I had been wanting to do something that night since the next day is a public holiday. We thought of alternatives. mahjong was a hassle cause char is sick and table has to be transported to bazhang's house if we really want. settler's was out too cause it was quite costly. so in the end, we decided to stay home.

but the night monster in me decided to call up my colleagues who earlier on kept on persuading me not to go and cycle. all reasons came out at noon like butt will be pain, better have vcds so that motorists can see, be careful backpain, etc. someone even suggest for me to shave like my manager and get it polished!! nonsensical colleagues i have.

so anyway, since plans with choir gang are cancelled, i called the bunch of people and in 30mins time, i was off to one of their house!! the journey there is another story cause taxi uncle took one big turn to get there. it was a great drinking, chatting and watching tv session. we gossiped lots!! and at around 130, me and another colleague adjourned to spize. we called a fellow co-worker and he came to join us!! i felt that it has been a long time since i talked so much in a day!!!

seeing how i only reached home at early dawn, i slept till 12 today!! it has been a long time since i did that and i felt so good doing that... though my head was rather heavy after having too much sleep.

oh well, tmrw is going to be another day, another month... parents will be in town for what i think another month. it's going be the month that i will be have my short getaway... my birthday... my leave... and all the partying!! ohhh.. JUNE.. I CAN'T WAIT FOR YOU TO COME!!

No comments: