my amazing composition for the week:
Thank God for making you realised that you have never apologized to me all these time!
To say that I have forgiven you is not an easy feat. But I guess I have to. If God can forgive all of us for the sins that we often commit, who am I not to forgive a fellow man?
Don't worry you don't have to hope whether I am happy with my life right now cause I am very happy with everything that is going on in my life right now. Each day that passes by me has never fail to amaze me what a blessed life I have!! I have a fulfilling job, fun-loving colleagues, great friends and of course an amazingly supportive family. And in case, you are making assumptions here, no, I am not trying to brag to you, but this is how I really feel about my life.
And after thinking much, I can talk to you provided you
1. don't bring up anything that has happened in the past. why look back at the past, when the future is brighter?
2. don't think that you know me inside out cause the person whom you talk to 2 years ago, may not be the same person now. situations around me have change and my thinking and attitude adapts the changes.
so yes, this is all that i have to say for now.


No comments:
Post a Comment