Thank God for today
I noticed that in the past, I've never used the word "God" in any of my posts. I wonder if I subconsciously don't use it, or did i consciously refrain from using it. But well, today, I really want to thank God for the miracle he did to me!!
This morning, being one of the most important day of my life, happened to be also the marathon day. And living in the area that is often used for running is rather incovenient when these things fall on the same day. So when i woke bright and early today, I walked out of my house and saw a herd of sweaty looking men... gosh!! they are so hot! if i didn't have an exam to go too, perhaps, i would borrow a chair from my security guard to watch them. But oh well, that was not meant to be. Seeing them running on my territory meant that my buses have all gone missing!! I had no clue which direction I should head, but I just walked towards the normal route. But the more I walked the more I realised that more roads are blocked!!
I was helpless and I said in my heart "God, please get me a taxi." I remembered also the law of attraction, the more you want it, the more you have to imagine it. So in my my mind, i was also imagining a taxi.. any taxi would come along...Suddenly, my mum called and i was telling her that I was walking cause the road is all blocked!! True enough, as I walking past the community centre at the end of the road, there was a taxi!! The phone line with my mum was suddenly cut off too. I did not notice if it was vacant or occupied, but I just flagged it profusely. The uncle nearly didn't stop, so I flagged harder. He stopped and I just got in. This happened even though the road was empty. Not a single car was on the road.
As I got in and my mother suddenly called, I was so happy that I told her "Praise the Lord, I got a taxi!!" And when i said that, I was really beaming from ear to ear. But another obstacle had to be crossed. The exit to ECP is blocked too!! The uncle was also confused as to which was to go. I saw some traffic police at the end of the road, so I told him to stop. I wound down the window and asked this gorgeous looking and muscular bodied police man who told us to use the KPE. And that was how I managed to find my way to the expo today...
But that was not all. When I met CC, he asked if I had packed any lunch cause everywhere will be packed. what a friend right who didn't warn me earlier. However, this morning as I was having breakfast, a little voice was telling me to better bring something to eat. Cause the exam was going to take 3 hours and when I had breakfast, it was only 7 and so I did. And true enough, lunchtime was horrible. But luckily, I had brought with me some sandwich...
I can't thank God enough for the many blessings He gave me today. Everything that has happened is just MIRACULOUS!! If it was not his work, who else could it be who sent me the taxi driver or who told me to pack some food. Thank You Thank You!
As for how the exam will turn out to be, I will just lift it up to Him!
and so, this also meant that it's the end of my 2 weeks break and on to returning back to my client for the 2nd year. Though it was not really a break, it had given some perpective as to where I should head...


No comments:
Post a Comment