I had a great today.
Finally being able to take a real day off from work, shopping in the day time, having my own me-time and having a ball of a time with my sis during her lunch time and after-work.
Since I haven't had the chance to do any shopping in the so-called Great sale, I had my opportunity to join the crowd today. Boo to the kiddos who are infiltrating Orchard Road in this school holiday.
And after walking non stop for almost 7 hours or more, I have only this to say to myself "STOP buying bottoms!!" today alone, I bought 3 skirts and 1 top. argghh!! too many nice bottoms these days...I must start buying tops to match these bottoms... I hope I will be able to find the tops in the next couple of days that I am continuing my shopping spree.
In the words of a fashionista, "It is time for a wardrobe overhaul!!"
In the words of the financial controller in me, "Moolah please come in to support the shopaholic in me!!"
time to have a beauty sleep and look forward to my probable last engagement tomorrow.
Monday, June 09, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment